This life is not private as it may seem. Let my life be transparent as to how I like person’s honesty reflects him/herself too.
*photos | words | feelings | mine*
- Typically I am @nikkiurs (just look for it using the friendly Google) PH *millenial
- 23 | 20/20 , an OWL, loves Coffee, Books, Movies, Travel and a Journal enthusiast.
- “I may not be blessed with luxurious life , taste, travel passes alongside famous people that you may have known, but I’m just being positively appreciative”
- Medtech 💉
- Blessed with bigger and much better blessings like skills, talents and assets. *winks
- Fond of series like stranger things, HP etc.
- History maker , Praning
- Daughter of GOD, with deep respect to the LGBT COMMUNITY.
- MARUNONG mag: INGLES, TAGALOG, ILONGGO pati BISAYA
- MIDDLE child
- Loves green , thinks green,
- Tried vices, ended vices 👊
- FAM first, plays guitar but never with one’s feelings. 👍
- Lemme hear your Playlist and I’ll let u enjoy my own set too. 😋😚
- Wanted by Hunter Hayes for my baby 😁
Whoever tends to read this. Just be extra careful. Because you might melt thru my words. –wordsmelt
Even the unwanted, unseen, unstable I’ll never lose hope. I’ll be your companion to what jive you are into. Lezz roll 🎲
- Browsing Blogs Night
We all know that observing is one of the useful key to curiosity especially if you feel something unusual/out of the content if your imagination. Dropping by at your favorite blog apps will do. (pinterest for me) Look how cute is the baby. Ughh Soo Fluffy & Pillow too. Hahaha My Shoes too please?
2. Before anything else..
Movie time is way too important especially when distressing is to look forward to. Baby Hugh Grant will help me with that (from Notting Hill film – 1999) Oops! Coffee on hand (mmm look at how long my hand was captured).
3. Like what the caption implies
It’s not always gonna do coffee. That was, as I can remember clearly hot chocolate from 7/11 convenience store. Oooh yaa! Now I’m certain. I’m wearing one of my favorite sweater. Flowery one. Post- shift cravings I may say.
4. I’m a person of not so certain of places of where to.I’m the one to be invited, called, pursued. This place here called Marisse Patisserie located at Lahug, Cebu City.
-Coffee house with desserts.
-Great place for talks and photo inspiration collection.
-Look how cool and edgy the pic is.
-Blogging requires talents that could capture the deeper meaning of unseen
pictures of life.
5. I really love this tag. Big one. Desserts says it all. Eat dessert. First maybe.
Even though “Santan” which is very common here in the Philippines, that will do the trick.
Santan is widespread cultivated as a landscape and garden plant. Flower colors would range from crimson red, yellow, orange to cream and pure white. Though we have our native varieties, none of these garden-popular santans are proudly Philippine native.
As I remember it was early in the morning that I decided to stroll around the vicinity. Next thing I know, I’m already playing POKEMON GO. Merese! Oh well. It’s all the way combo and versatile experiences. How Lovely ! Peace Out!
7. Coffee is Art
One of the best thing practiced by many baristas ever *insert stars. It gives good vibes. All the way. How I wish someday I can try doing this on my own.
8. We love our Bread..
Munching over Peanut Butter Sandwich. Mind you, after this I suffered itchiness all over my body. Yes it’s all because I lied on the grass. Hahaha! Babath mode ASAP.
9. Oh C A T S
May I tell you that this Cat is simple feeling sleepy. Or he/she just feeling air dancing! Mmm I’m not really sure though, but it’s okay, the important thing was the moment. Hello there Meowsa! 🙂
I tagged my favorite IG (instagram) account cats_of_instagram that regularly post everything about Cats even features some of the world’s cutest.
10. Friday Night Chill
Have you ever experienced having cravings for an acoustic night like this? It’s me with my HS/College friend and it was magical. All Chill. We need these moments. It cleanse the Soul. Quenching the thirst.
11. And there’s this moment in our lives.
Explosion was needed. But never apologize. Don’t blame your insides we’re only human. We feel. Stay spontaneous. Stay YOU.
Long live the reckless and the brave
- Okay, today I decided not to finish this one, I’mma do part 2
- Next, I wanna thank everyone who reads, anything, everything on my blog
- Lastly, I’m like this because I’m grateful to God for every moment in my life
- Cheers to the moments we collect and cherish 🎉
Some of my favorites this 2017:
Thanks for dropping by. 😳🤣