Finally, being a part of an e-commerce company family I realized that joining in special sale events like this is very much exciting. Actually, it’s the first for my employers and I’m really happy that they’ve decided to join such. For me as their designer I think it’s important to venture out and take risks for their company because e-commerce sites, shops are really into this kind of big events. It’ll make their company even more known and advertise as soon as shopaholics are in the radar. This is a must experienced happening and I’m loving it.
We all know that there’s no perfect thing in this world, including humans. Anything, anyone is flawed in our ways. But here comes the “ideas” of the perfect day. It’s from our self-perspective, I mean I myself have different factors for a day to be labeled as a perfect day, so as my dog. As a typical being who only in nature wanted his day to perfect basing it to his definition of a “Perfect Day”.
Now it’s my day to share with you what consists my elements of a perfect day. I’m a list them down for you readers:
- Coffee in the morning – First things first. Coffee has an important role in everyday’s life, I mean the different preparation and presentation of coffee are widely appreciated by the people and I myself have been a lover since my College days of busy studying. “She’s like cold coffee in the morning” – Cold Coffee | Ed Sheeran
- Greetings from Loved Ones – Good morning messages even evening is happiness for me. Friends, Family, and relatives sending me random messages in a day even just a single one will make my day complete.
- Complete Meal – When I say complete meal, it means that in a day I’ll be satisfied with just one complete breakfast and light meals in lunch and dinner. I’m in my diet mode actually so I have this set of goals. *laughs
- Realizing how blessed you are – On a daily basis, we do thank God for the good thing s and even the bad things that he gave to us, to experience and to challenge. Along with these, we are also showered with another day to spend with our Families and our ability to work again for our clients or to have a good cup of coffee with our friends.
- Ended your day with a smile and a prayer – As a Freelancer, I manage my time making it possible for me to sleep even for just 4-6 hours in a day. Making my self-available for prospects it can be viewing job offers and entertaining proposals.
- Gym time – Last month I decided to enroll in a gym and now I decided to extend another month so that I’ll continue losing some kilograms.
- A day in the Arcade – I remember way back when I was just a little fellow I’m very fond of playing outdoor games with my playmates as well as indoor on arcades. Yet in today’s generation, the love for Arcades is still hyped as same before despite the progression of the number of kids population who are into online games with the use of smartphones and high-end gadgets. This is always gonna be a part of my life and as soon as it is included in my day, it’s gonna be as perfect as having a cup of hot coffee in a cold weather.
- A blog post – this is something I really love doing for years now. It’s not limited to sharing words, stories alone but sharing artworks and photographs are also considered to be a blog post for me. A doodle a day keeps my energy ecstatic and driven. Being an artist in our own special and simple ways creates unique elements in our stories. Keeping the creativity in everyday grind
A combination of 3 or more listed above will just be fine for me.
How about you? What makes your day perfect? – wordsmelt